1. To mark your line you need: scissors and some Marker Elastic.
2. Start by taking a six-inch length of the Marker Elastic like so.
3. Now hold the elastic flush with the main line as shown here.
4. Next, form a loop alongside the main line.
5. Pass a tag end through the loop and around the main line three times.
6. Wet thoroughly and then pull it down tight to secure in place.
7. It will create a neat little knot and grip the line as shown here.
8. Almost there. Now trim the tags slightly to make casting easier.
9. The line is now marked, accuracy made easy. Get casting!