Fosters of Birmingham are recruiting!
Fosters of Birmingham are looking for a Store Manager...
Store Manager - Fosters of Birmingham
Due to the reorganization of the existing management team, we are now looking to recruit a Store Manager.
This function reports directly into the Area Manager. We are looking for a highly experienced, results driven Store Manager to be responsible for the overall store management, including all departments and functions. The successful candidate will be able to enhance customer satisfaction, meet sales and profitability goals, manage a large team of staff and deal with any ambiguity positively and effectively. The Store Manager will be expected to work weekends as this is often the busiest time and will need to be on-hand.
• Develop business strategies to raise our customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability.
• Effectively lead and manage and motivate a large, diverse team.
• Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service.
• Ensure compliance with all health and safety requirements.
• Complete store administration and banking.
• Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards.
• Report on buying trends, customer needs etc.
• Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances etc)
• Reviewing sales and stock targets including core stock ranges.
• Leading a continuous improvement culture,
(full job description available on request)
Qualifications & experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Health and safety knowledge
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in the retail sector (preferably management)
For more information about the job please contact Stuart Bairstow via e-mail at email@example.com
Internal applications are currently invited from employees who have the skills, qualifications and experience for this role. Please apply by sending your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is 14th September 2018.
Although all applications will be considered, an interview is not guaranteed in every case. We cannot guarantee that applications received after the closing date will be considered.
"We are committed to equal opportunity employment practices."