1. Strip 10cm of the Sly Skin.
2. Start the KD rig with 7 turns up the shank.
3. Fold back the hair and whip a couple more turns round the hook.
4. The finished hook and hair should look like this.
5. Attach a swivel with a reliable figure of 8 loop knot.
6. Tighten down using both tags from the knot and cut off excess.
7. Cover the knot with 0.5mm silicon tubing to make it neat and tangle free.
8. Mould some Critical Mass Putty onto the hooklink to help pin it down.
9. Attach a pop up and balance with a BB shot.