How To Make Mitch's Monster Hookbaits
It’s your 15 point guide to making 50mm hookbaits!
1. Mitch makes his own hookbaits up using Sticky’s Hookbait Kit.
2. Start off by cracking three eggs into a large mixing bowl like so.
3. Then add 10ml of both Manilla and Krill liquid - it’s a mega combo.
4. Mitch then likes to add 30ml of Sticky’s CAP-OIL - a nice addition.
5. With the liquids all added, now whisk it all round into the eggs.
6. Next you need to add six scoops of cork-dust to the mixing bowl.
7. To help harden the baits, add a couple of sachets of Egg Albumen.
8. Now mix 200g of Manilla base mix and 200g of Krill together.
9. Keep adding to the base mix and knead it in your hands like so.
10. If the baits are not the right buoyancy, add some more cork-dust.
11. Mitch likes the baits to sink slow and then gradually float back up.
12. Roll the baits between 35 and 50mm and then boil for four minutes.