Loading Up Your Boiled Food!
Boilies Gaz Fareham style...
Gaz Fareham explains how taking care of your bait can aid in extra fish captures, he keeps a few liquids and powders in his bucket, and with those few simple base ingredients he can prepare all manner of mixes for all manner of situations.
1. Fresh, 100 per cent-trusted carp food is vital.
2. Add just a dash of liquid; only enough to glaze them.
3. The perfect amount—too much and it gets messy; too little, it doesn’t stick.
4. Add a healthy wedge of salt, plus a good dusting of GLM.
5. Followed by Krill Powder, if you get the quantities right, you’ll build up a thick crust.